Derechos | Equipo Nizkor
Kunming terrorist attack suspects captured
Chinese police said Monday three suspects involved in the terrorist attack in the southwestern city of Kunming had been captured.
The Ministry of Public Security said in a statement that the terrorist gang of eight members led by Abdurehim Kurban was responsible for the attack.
Police shot and killed four of them and captured an injured female at the scene on Saturday night, the statement said.
The knife-wielding attackers slashed frantically at crowds at a railway station in Kunming of southwest China's Yunnan Province on Saturday, killing 29 people and injuring 143.
[Source: Xinhua, Beijing, 03Mar14]
East China Sea Conflict
|This document has been published on 04Mar14 by the Equipo Nizkor and Derechos Human Rights. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.|